Hanging baskets add instant beauty and charm to a porch or landscape. Summer is a great time to enjoy baskets!
Basket selection and proper care will give you long-lasting blooms.
Choose flowers that thrive in your sun/shade environment.
- Not sure? We’re happy to offer suggestions!
Rotate baskets weekly so that both sides see the sun.
Blooms galore where the baskets soaked up sun.
Scraggly foliage and no blooms…SHADY! I forgot to rotate my baskets!
Fertilize baskets weekly.
- We recommend a fertilizer that mixes with water like Miracle Gro (not a sponsored post).
Water baskets DAILY.
- Keeping up with watering is the number one way to keep baskets looking great (and alive!)
- Windmill Heights now offers custom automatic hanging basket/planter watering systems installed from $149.00. If you’re interested in more information or for a quote, please contact Paul at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul installed a system for me (Cori) as a Mother’s Day gift and I LOVE IT. The system is on a timer!
The watering system is barely noticeable!
Flowers for sun:
- Vinca, Petunias, Millionbells, Purslane/Portulaca (drought-resistant succulents!), Geraniums, Thumbergia (Black-Eyed Susan Vine)
Flowers for part sun and shade:
- Ferns, Impatiens, Wandering Jew, Bridal Veil